KELAB BOLA SEPAK KAMPUNG TERESEK (K.B.K.T)
ACARA-ACARA SUKAN DI KELAB BOLA SEPAK KAMPUNG TERESEK
Kelab KBKT ditubuhkan pada 8 September 2000 dan didaftarkan pada 20 April 2017. Penaung KBKT adalah Phra Kru Udomdhammapatiban Ketua Sami Wat Uttamaram dan Merangkap Ketua Sami Daerah Pasir Mas & Tanah Merah.
Objektif KBKT adalah seperti berikut:
- Menganjurkan semua acara-acara sukan dan rekreasi untuk ahli-ahli Kelab.
- Menjalankan aktiviti-aktiviti kebajikan untuk kepentingan ahli-ahli dan masyarakat.
- Menyemaikan perasaan persaudaraan, muhibah dan toleransi di kalangan ahli-ahli dan masyarakat umum.
Kelantan League Cup… A league was officially established in 2000 by Phra Khru UdomdhammaPathibanno (PhorThan Boon). The main goal of the Kelantan Siamese establishment by Phor Than Boon is to promote Buddhist teens especially Siam from across Kelantan and Terengganu to provide opportunities for successful teens in the field of football sports. Since sports give us a shot and meeting new friends is a very important football game at present. Indirectly, PhorThan Boon’s intentions are to make Kelantan Siamese a medium to gather all Buddhist youths from all over Kelantan who have ambitions in football to advance to a higher level under the Kampung Teresek Football Club. Additionally, there are many challenges young men will face when they step into this field. With this, Kampung Teresek Football Club can share their experiences, stories and opinions with their members. This can bring young men to challenge themselves in upgrading their lives as well as mentally preparing for members to always remember the Triple Gems and their origin when they are. From 2000 to 2018, which comprises about 400 players. From 2000 to 2018, we held an annual meeting to collect the names of players and team members at Wat Uttamaram Kampung Teresek, 17070, Pasir Mas, Kelantan. There are many activities performed annually by the Kelab Bola Sepak Kampung Teresek Wat Uttamaram.
Phra Khru UdomdhammaPathibanno (PhorThan Boon) What is the purpose of sport?
– generally intended for fun. The exercise. Health has also developed into a competitive edge
– to develop children and youth to be able to play sports. Have a healthy body and mind. discipline And a kind of athlete.
– to create internal and international competition. To respect and comply with the competition rules. To absorb and be able to follow the rules of society. The aim of the sport of children. Sporting a child is a good and necessary thing. It will make the body stronger. Good physical health Mental health is good as well. I know the respect of the rules of the sport, know how to win. And often do not divert to the wrong behavior.
For types of sports that may not be suitable for children, such as weightlifting boxing, which may affect the structural characteristics. Musculoskeletal system But it is not clear that the ban on children. For sports in children ages 1-10 years, it promotes basic movement skills. It is an activity that training to use the relationship of the eyes, hands and feet as a group of people and movement all the time, including running, swimming, gymnastics, games, etc.
For sports in children ages 11-16 years, the body grows into teenagers. The purpose is to increase the agility of the body to be caring, water sports, know-how to win, whether to play a single or team. Recommended sports include swimming, football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, badminton.
We are Chairman of the Kelab Bola Sepak Kampung Teresek Chairman and thanked for the RM20,000 / year (Twenty Thousand Ringgit) donations by Phra Khru UdomdhammaPathibanno (PhorThan Boon) for the Kelantan League Football
📞 Hubungi kami ;
Nom – 012-9293799
Eric – 017-9577758
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
250 total views, 1 views today